By Erich Fromm,Rainer Funk
Aus dem Inhalt
– Psychoanalyse und Soziologie
– Der Staat als Erzieher. Zur Psychologie der Strafjustiz
– Politik und Psychoanalyse
– Studien über Autorität und Familie. Sozialpsychologischer Teil
– Autorität und Familie. Geschichte und Methoden der Erhebungen
– Die Arbeiter- und Angestelltenerhebung
– Fragen zum deutschen Charakter
– Über psychoanalytische Charakterkunde und ihre Anwendung zum Verständnis der Kultur
– Zum challenge Psychologie und historischer Materialismus
– Die autoritäre Persönlichkeit
– Der Einfluss gesellschaftlicher Faktoren auf die Entwicklung des Kindes
Read or Download Analytische Sozialpsychologie (German Edition) PDF
Similar psychoanalysis books
The tormenting of the physique through the bothered brain, hysteria is likely one of the such a lot pervasive of human problems - but while it's the such a lot elusive. Freud's reputation that hysteria stemmed from traumas within the patient's earlier reworked the way in which we predict approximately sexuality. experiences in Hysteria is likely one of the founding texts of psychoanalysis, revolutionizing our realizing of affection, wish and the human psyche.
Fix of the Soul examines transformation from the point of view of Jewish mysticism and psychoanalysis, addressing the query of the way one achieves self-understanding that leads not just to perception but in addition to significant swap. during this superbly written and thought-provoking ebook, Karen Starr attracts upon a modern relational method of psychoanalysis to discover the non secular measurement of psychic switch in the context of the psychoanalytic courting.
Within the Prisonhouse of Psychoanalysis, Arnold Goldberg trains a looking out, severe eye on his personal profession. His material is the approach of interlocking constraints - theoretical, institutional, academic - that imprisons psychoanalysis and the psychoanalyst. His schedule is to caricature the form research may perhaps absorb the absence of those constraints.
Psychoanalysis and knowledge technological know-how are disciplines that 20 years in the past infrequently somebody could have thought of heavily comparable with re gard both to people or material. The cooperation among the 2 fields used to be made attainable, at the one hand, through the advance of data technological know-how from a technological self-discipline to a theoretically based clinical self-discipline, and at the different, by means of the advance of psychoanalysis from a hermetically closed distinctive self-discipline to an open and empirical technology.
- Conundrums: A Critique of Contemporary Psychoanalysis
- The Evolution of Group Analysis (International Library of Group Analysis)
- Narrative Means to Sober Ends: Treating Addiction and Its Aftermath (The Guilford Family Therapy Series)
- The Linked Self in Psychoanalysis: The Pioneering Work of Enrique Pichon Riviere (The New International Library of Group Analysis)
- Sources of Suffering: Fear, Greed, Guilt, Deception, Betrayal, and Revenge
- Death and Desire (RLE: Lacan): Psychoanalytic Theory in Lacan's Return to Freud (Routledge Library Editions: Lacan)
Extra info for Analytische Sozialpsychologie (German Edition)