By Ignacio Matte Blanco,Eric Rayner
By Raj Persaud
Now, during this groundbreaking paintings, the eminent psychiatrist and broadcaster, Dr Raj Persaud, confronts an important concerns - akin to emotional intelligence and the which means of happiness - and gives confirmed suggestions for reaching and retaining a fit, confident psychological perspective, whatever the stresses and lines of everyday life. full of case histories, questionnaires and interesting medical learn, this is often a useful, twenty-first century survival guide - the final word self-help consultant to staying sane.
'He is the main eminent psychiatrist of the age...the guru of good judgment' Spectator
'He can do what such a lot experts cannot - translate medspeak into undeniable English'
Dr Phil Hammond, Independent
By Richard F. Summers,Jacques P. Barber
See additionally Practicing Psychodynamic remedy: A Casebook, edited by way of Summers and Barber, which good points 12 in-depth instances that explicitly illustrate the method during this book.
By Peter Conzen
"Der Autor kann mit einer gleichermaßen engagierten wissenschaftlichen und erzählenden Schreibweise seine Leserinnen und Leser für einen der wichtigsten Sozial- und Entwicklungspsychologen des zwanzigsten Jahrhunderts in den Bann ziehen. Das vorliegende Buch ist deshalb zugleich Lehr- und Lesebuch." (Professor Dr. phil. Katharina Gröning)
""Urvertrauen", "Identitätskrise", "Lebenszyklus", "psychosoziales Moratorium" - alle diese Begriffe, mit denen Erikson in den 1960er und 1970er Jahren das Denken einer ganzen Ära prägt, werden in diesem Buch neu belebt. Auch für Nicht-Psychologen eine höchst spannende Lektüre!" (Professor Dr. med. Heinz Henseler)
By Susan Goldberg,Roy Muir,John Kerr
By Ella F. Sharpe
By Dolores O. Morris,Rafael Art. Javier,William G. Herron
Series in strong point abilities in expert Psychology
Arthur M. Nezu and Christine Maguth Nezu
As the sector of psychology maintains to develop and new area of expertise components emerge and attain acceptance, it has turn into more and more very important to outline the factors area of expertise practice.
Developed and conceived in keeping with this want for functional guidance, this sequence provides tools, ideas, and methods for engaging in day by day perform in any given psychology uniqueness. The topical volumes handle most sensible practices around the useful and foundational potential that signify some of the psychology specialties, together with medical psychology, cognitive and behavioral psychology, university psychology, geropsychology, forensic psychology, scientific neuropsychology, and kinfolk psychology, and extra. sensible skills comprise universal perform actions like evaluation and intervention, whereas foundational advantage characterize center wisdom parts reminiscent of moral and felony concerns, cultural variety, identity. as well as describing those skills, each one quantity offers a definition, description, and improvement timeline of a selected area of expertise, together with its crucial and attribute development of actions, in addition to its detailed and precise features.
Written by means of well-known specialists of their respective fields, volumes are entire, updated, and obtainable. those volumes provide necessary suggestions not to basically practising psychological overall healthiness execs, yet these education for forte perform as well.
By Katie Gentile
The enterprise of Being Made is the 1st e-book to significantly research assisted reproductive applied sciences (ARTs) from a transdisciplinary viewpoint integrating psychoanalytic and cultural theories. it's a ground-breaking assortment exploring ARTs via diversified equipment together with interview study, medical case reviews, psychoanalytic dependent ethnography, and memoir. amassing clinicians and researchers who focus on this zone, this booklet engages present study in psychoanalysis, sociology, anthropology, philosophy and debates in feminist, queer and cultural thought approximately have an effect on, temporality, and bodies.
With psychoanalysis as its fulcrum, The enterprise of Being Made explores the social structures and private studies of ARTs. Katie Gentile frames the cultural context, exploring the methods ARTs became a fancy kind of fiddling with time, trying to manufacture a hopeful destiny in the middle of turning out to be worldwide uncertainty. The participants then current more than a few assorted reviews relating to ARTs, together with:
- Interviews with men and women present process ARTs;
- A psychoanalytic memoir of male infertility;
- Clinical study and paintings with transgender, homosexual and lesbian sufferers developing new Oedipal constellations, the stories of LBGTQ humans in the scientific approach and the diversity of households that emerge;
- Research at the studies of egg donors (now vital to the company of ARTs) and a corresponding scientific case learn of profitable egg donation;
- The reviews of ongoing failure that is the usually unacknowledged for artwork procedures;
- How and whilst humans decide to cease utilizing ARTs;
- A psychoanalytic ethnography of a neonatal in depth care unit populated partially with the infants created via those applied sciences and their mom and dad, haggard and in surprise after years of failed attempts.?
Full of unique material,?The enterprise of Being Made? conveys the ambivalence of those applied sciences with no simplifying their complex results for the our bodies of people, the relations, cultures, and our planet.?This e-book should be proper to clinicians, clinical and mental body of workers operating in assisted reproductive applied sciences and infertility, in addition to teachers operating within the fields of sociology, literature, queer and feminist theories and on the intersections of cultural, serious and psychoanalytic theories.
By Erich Fromm,Rainer Funk
Aus dem Inhalt
– Psychoanalyse und Soziologie
– Der Staat als Erzieher. Zur Psychologie der Strafjustiz
– Politik und Psychoanalyse
– Studien über Autorität und Familie. Sozialpsychologischer Teil
– Autorität und Familie. Geschichte und Methoden der Erhebungen
– Die Arbeiter- und Angestelltenerhebung
– Fragen zum deutschen Charakter
– Über psychoanalytische Charakterkunde und ihre Anwendung zum Verständnis der Kultur
– Zum challenge Psychologie und historischer Materialismus
– Die autoritäre Persönlichkeit
– Der Einfluss gesellschaftlicher Faktoren auf die Entwicklung des Kindes